Interactive Exhibit Design
"Making the commonplace magical
and the magical commonplace"
Welcome to a celebration of discovery through the creative world of Lorne and his company Lorne Perry DESIGNS.
Lorne has been an exhibition designer for over twenty-three years. His extensive experience includes all aspects of exhibit creation, including start-up focus sessions and concept development, thru research and writing, to design, fabrication and installation. Not afraid to ask the hard questions, Lorne employs incisive evaluation at every stage to ensure that exhibits are engaging and meaningful.
Lorne Perry DESIGNS focuses on cost effective products by providing a lean “start to finish” service at an affordable price.
EXHIBIT DESIGN PARAMETERS:
- Self resetting
- Age appropriate
- Gender appropriate
- Ergonomically right
- Appeals to the right learning styles
- Can be used singly or in groups
- Culturally sensitive
- Learner driven, self directed
- Many entry points, can be accessed at several levels
- Layered learning
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Low maintenance
- Informative front-end evaluation and start up development
- Rapid generation of concept sketches to assist creative idea development
- Preparation of design document development and production
- Exhibit design that works, is attractive, ergonomically successful and low maintenance
- Signage graphics and content development
- Fabrication coordination and installation supervision
- Summative evaluation and follow up, maintenance support